In order to ensure a higher level of security to access of your account, you may consider to enforce a 2-factor authentication (2FA) to your login process.
2FA supported will be based on Time-Based One-Time Password (TOTP), where you may use a service (e.g. Google Authenticator) of your preference.
You may refer to our article on Roles here or contact TableCheck Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to have TOTP activated for your venue.
This article covers the following topics:
Applying to Your Account
1. Ensure you are on the My Profile setting located on the left panel.
2. Enable Time-Based One-time Password (TOTP) checkbox and click on Update User to save your account preference.
3. Go to your Authenticator App / Service (e.g. Google Authenticator) and link up your TOTP by clicking on the QR Code visible on My Profile and scanning the code accordingly.
Applying to Team Member's Account
1. Click on the Users setting located on the left panel.
2. Click on the Setup Wheel icon of the user you would like to activate 2FA for.
3. Enable Time-Based One-time Password (TOTP) checkbox and click on Update User to save the changes.
4. Inform the user to go to their Authenticator App / Service (e.g. Google Authenticator) and link up their TOTP by providing them the QR Code (visible by clicking on the icon in their user account) and scanning the code accordingly.
Entering TOTP Upon Log In
Whenever the user is prompted to log into TableCheck Manager, TableCheck Settings or Insight, the 2-factor field has to be filled to complete login process.
Simply refer to the OTP code visible on your authenticator app to enter the code accordingly and login.