Release Date： 15th November 2018
■ New Features & Updates
1. It is now possible to select and enter cancellation reasons for reservations created in the Manager system.
2. A Summary bar has been added to the Finished tab in reservations on Floor screen, which shows the number of finished reservations and the corresponding number of people.
3. On clicking the reservation count field in the upper left corner of the floor/ timetable/ list screen, the detailed numbers are displayed.
Modified the Select Creator/ Updater name to always display the logged-in user first.
■ Details of Main Additional Features
1. It is now possible to select and enter cancellation reasons for reservations created manually on the Manager system.
To select the Cancellation reason, select the status Cancelled.
A screen will appear in which the cancellation reason can be selected and more details can be entered.
The selected reason and details will be displayed in the cancellation reason field of the Reservation Details Screen.
Steps to Set-up Cancellation Reason
In the Settings screen, go to Shops - > Setup icon
Click on the App tab and select the checkbox for Prompt for Cancel Reason
2. On the floor view, a Summary Bar has been added in the finished tab that displays the number of finished reservations and number of people in those reservations.
a. Finished tab for today’s reservations
b. Finished tab for past dates’ reservations
3. On clicking the reservation count field in the upper left corner of the floor, timetable or list view, the details numbers are displayed as shown below.
4. Modified the Select Creator/ Updater screen to always display the logged in User name first.