Release Date：18th September 2018
■ New Features & Updates
- It is now possible to search for duplicate customers.
- Both start date and end date can be specified while searching for "All Reservations".
- The Payment tab of the Reservation Details screen now shows the name of the user who processed the payment.
- The creator and updater are now displayed in the Reservation Details screen.
- Other minor corrections.
■ Details of Main Additional Features
1. It is now possible to search for duplicate customers.
You can now search for and merge duplicate customer data based on any of the fields below:
a. Fixed-line Number
b. Mobile Number
In order to search for duplicate customers, go to Customers tab and click on Find Customer Dupes.
Enter email/ phone number to look for particular duplicate records.
On clicking Merge button, you will be taken to the Customer Merge screen.
The details that are different for the records are highlighted in red color. Select the detail to be retained, and click Merge.
* You can also see the possible duplicate of a customer as shown below:
2. Both start and end dates and times can be entered while searching for all reservations.
Click on the "Settings(Gear)” icon on on the top right of the Manager system screen.
Click on All Reservations
Select start date & end date (and time) and click on Click to Search or export to Excel or CSV file (limited to only Franchise Manager role).
3. The payment tab of the reservation details screen now shows the name of the user who processed the payment.
*Applicable only if using the credit card payment function.
4. The creator and updater are now displayed on the Reservation Details screen.