This article teaches you how to manage the individual tables on your floor plan.
This article covers the following topics:
1. Select the Tables setting by clicking on the Setup wheel icon located on the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. If you have multiple floor plans created, kindly select the corresponding layout via the drop-down menu on the top left hand corner.
Creating A Table
1. Select a table shape you prefer from our panel, and drag it to the floor plan.
This creates a table with a set of our default properties which you may edit manually yourself.
1. Click on the New Table button to create your table.
2. Fill in the corresponding fields as you require.
3. Move your newly created table to the position you want on the floor plan by clicking and dragging the table.
You should see the grid background appearing when moving table.
Editing A Table
1. Select the table which you wish to edit. The table will be highlighted in blue upon selection.
2. Click on the Edit Table button to amend the table properties.
3. Amend the fields as required.
|① Name||The name of the table you would like reflected.|
|② Seating||The range seen here refers to the online seating capacity of the table.|
|③ Shape||You may change the shape of the table.|
|④ Size||You may change the size of the table.|
|⑤ Rotation||You may change the rotation of the table.|
|⑥ Seat Type||Please contact our support desk at email@example.com if you are interested in using this feature.|
|⑦ Smoking?||Please contact our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using this feature.|
Table Tiers are used when you wish to tie specific tables to specific menu offerings.
To learn more about how to set up the Table Tiers, refer to our article about it here.
|⑨ Purposes||Please contact our support desk at email@example.com if you are interested in using this feature.|
This setting allows you to restrict access to the selected table to certain user roles.
To learn more about how this feature works, refer to our article about it here.
Uncheck this box if you wish to permanently not assign this table to any online reservation.
|⑫ Separator in
Check this box to include a line separator above the indicated table in TableCheck Manager's Timetable view.
This is useful if your restaurant's multiple sections are being combined into 1 section on TableCheck Manager.
Set specific seat timings that diners should be allowed to book for.
To learn how to create turnovers, please refer to our article here.
You may choose to add short memos to your tables to be visible on the TableCheck Manager system.
To learn how to view your Table Memos on TableCheck Manager, refer to our article here.
Deleting A Table
1. Select the table which you wish to delete. The table will be highlighted in blue upon selection.
2. Click on the Delete Table button to permanently remove the table from the floor plan.
3. Select OK to confirm you want to delete the selected table, and Cancel if you have made a mistake when prompted.