This setting allows you to change your login email address and your password from the settings page.
※ For instructions when you forget your password, please click here.
- Login to the Settings screen.
You will immediately be brought to the "Settings / My Profile" page.
You may now change your login email address and password accordingly.
2. If you are currently already logged in, and on a different setting screen, simply
proceed to the settings page by clicking the "setup" wheel icon → Settings.
Complex Password Required
Complex passwords are required when updating your TableCheck account password. Depending on your venue's configuration, the date where the system will prompt you to update your password may vary. (Password update is usually prompted once every 4 months.)
View the below for complex password requirements.
- Minimum password length: 12 characters
- Contains at least one lowercase and uppercase character
- Contains at least one number
- Contains at least one special character
- Different from the last 5 passwords
- Does not contain more than 5 consecutive characters from your Email ID
(e.g. If your Email ID is email@example.com, the password "Jane2023!" or "check2023$" will not be accepted.)
Should 5 failed login attempts be exceeded, your account will be locked. To unlock your account, please refer to the email subjected as Unlock Account from firstname.lastname@example.org that is automatically sent to your Email ID to unlock it. Alternatively, you may re-attempt logging in after 5 minutes of being locked out.
If you would like to receive the email instructions to unlock your account again, please enter your Email ID here.