"Sections" may be used when your restaurant layout is too large to fit into a singular floor plan.
It may also be used when your restaurant is split into multiple levels, to segregate the levels.
- Proceed to the settings page by clicking the "setup" wheel icon → "Tables"
● Creating A Section
2. Next to your existing section, please select "New Section".
3. Give your section a name, and select "Create New Section".
You are now able to toggle between your newly created sections!
● Editing A Section
2. Change to the "List" view.
3. Edit the your chosen section by clicking the pencil icon.
3. Rename your section accordingly, and click "Update Section" to save.
● Deleting A Section
2. While in "List" View, delete your chosen section by clicking the trash bin icon.
3. Select "OK" to confirm you want to delete the selected section, and "Cancel" if you have made a mistake.