If SMS is enabled, you can create a waitlist of customers and send SMS when the status of the waitlist customer is changed.
1. Click Add to Waitlist button at the bottom of the screen on Waitlist tab, which is only displayed on today's date.
2. Enter the required information on the form on the right side and click Save
・The time for the waitlist reservation is automatically set to the time at which the reservation is made, but can be changed manually.
・If you have the customer information, you can click on Customer to add customer profile. You can also assign the table in advance.
3. Select who added the customer to the waitlist.
4. Click Register to send a SMS.
5. Waiting reservation is created.
Customer will receive the following message.
Please note that this is a one-way communication and the customer cannot reply to it.
・Customer can cancel the waiting reservation through the link in the SMS.
When customer cancels the Waitlist reservation, the status will automatically change to Deleted.