It is possible to send a payment link to your guests for manually created reservations on your Manager system.
Please refer to this article for more information.
Below are the details of how the customer can receive the Payment Link in the SMS & enter the credit card details for a reservation created by you.
1. When you send the Payment Link to the guest, he /she receives an SMS as Payment Required
The guest can click the URL in the SMS, which will open the screen on which credit card details can be entered.
Please note that SMS cannot be received in the following cases
- Mobile phones that cannot use SMS
- Poor internet connection on the restaurant side
2．Guest enters the details in the requisite fields as shown below. The time remaining is also displayed in the form of a countdown.
3. When the guest finished entering the credit card details & clicks Confirm, you will receive an email that the payment is completed. The guest will also receive a Confirmation SMS "Paid" as shown here.
4. When the payment is completed, the status of the reservation on the Manager system will change to Accepted and the status of card payment will be displayed.
5. Reservation will also be shown on the Payments tab under Prepay or Auth Hold depending on the payment mode.