The cancellation policy consists of a space for free text for a brief explanation to your diners about any cancellation charges you may charge in the event of last minute cancellations or no show, as well as a setting for the cancel fees to apply.
Click here to view the list of roles & their level of authorizations.
This article covers the following topics
1. Select on the Shops setting located on the left panel.
2. Click on the wheel icon of the shop you wish to set up your cancellation policy.
3. Select the Payments tab to find your Cancel Fees and Cancel Policy settings.
4. Click on the Cancel Fees button to bring up the cancellation charge conditions.
Advance Time - refers to the cancellation grace period.
Percent (%) - refers to the percentage of the authorized / prepaid amount you would like to collect as cancellation penalty.
5. Add an optional, but highly recommended, description of your Cancel Policy. Once you are satisfied with the changes, click on Update Shop to save.
Cancellation Policy on TableCheck Page
The configured cancellation policy is displayed on the TableCheck page prior to the credit card input fields for your diners' attention.
The cancellation policy is also visible when diners try to cancel their reservation within the chargeable time frame.
Cancel Fee on TableCheck Manager
Cancel fees can also be applied when a diner calls to cancel their reservation or does not turn up for their reservation, manually via your TableCheck Manager.