Skip to main content
What are the Messages segment definitions?
- Text Msg Country is the country of the phone number to which the text message was sent
- Text Msg Locale is the locale (language) of the text message sent such as Ja, En, Ko, etc.
- Text Msg Type is the type of text message sent such as Reservation Reminder, Reservation Cancelled, Waitlist Queued, Waitlist Called, etc.
- Text Msg Provider is the name of the text gateway provider by through which the message was sent such as CM, Aligo, etc.
- Text Msg Response Code is the code number of the response for the message sent where 200 is a success
- Text Msg Status is the status of the text message such as Accepted, Submitted, etc.