To change the data mode, go to the Insight Settings page -> Data tab.
If "Raw data" is selected, then all data visible on the application are in the same format as how they are displayed on TableCheck. However, our system automatically adjusts all reservation data based on the characteristics of the reservation even in "Raw data" mode. These adjustments make the data easier to interpret for users. The following is a list of these adjustments:
- Any reservation that was cancelled within 15 minutes from when it was created is flagged as a deleted reservation. The status of the reservation is also set to deleted for that reservation.
- Any reservation that was created more than 24 hours after the start of the meal will be excluded from all metrics related to booking days in advance.
- Any walk-in that has a status of cancelled or no-show is set to deleted.
If "Adjusted data" is selected as the user setting, then the following two additional adjustments are made to the data:
- Any reservation that was created within 30 minutes prior to the start of the meal up to 24 hours after is flagged as a walk-in reservation. Both source and method will classify that reservation as a walk-in.
- Any reservation that was cancelled within 30 minutes prior to the start of the meal and anytime after the meal is flagged as a no-show. The status of the reservation is also set to no-show for that reservation.