Diner Surveys is a paid feature which allows you to send out a survey through either SMS or email means to diners. The survey is automatically sent out at 10 A.M. the day after diners' visit to the venue.
Survey questions and content can be customized per venue.
Note: Diner Survey is an additional opt-in feature.
Kindly contact your sales representative to indicate your interest in the feature, or contact our support team at email@example.com to address your queries.
Survey results may be accessed and viewed on our analytical tool, Insight.
Learn more about Insight
Follow the steps here to set-up your Customized Survey:
Getting to Survey Settings
1. Select on the Surveys setting located on the left panel.
Note: If you are currently on a different settings page, kindly first proceed to the settings page by clicking the Setup wheel icon (located on the top right hand corner), → Settings to get to this page.
2. You will now be routed to a separate log in screen to access Surveys.
3. After logging in, you should be able to view and access the Survey settings as below.
Creating A Survey
1. Begin by clicking on the New Survey button.
2. Choose to create your survey from our recommended template, or start from scratch through a blank survey.
|① Venues||Indicate the venues you wish this survey to be active for.
Toggle Select All to apply to all shops, or toggle of and select individual venues through the drop down list.
|② Meals||Indicate the meal periods you wish to enable this survey for.
Selected meal periods are highlighted in dark purple.
|③ Filter by
Should you wish for your survey to be skipped for certain customers or reservations, or only be sent for certain customers or reservations you can indicate the attributes here. (This is optional).
|④ Start / End Date||Indicate the date range as to when the survey should be valid for.
You may leave these fields blank if survey is to be valid for all days.
|① Survey Greeting||Set a greeting title here of up to 100 characters.
This text is displayed just above the survey Start button.
|② Survey Introduction||
Set your content here of up to 400 characters.
Indicate the question, of up to 100 characters, in which you would like the diner to answer.
|② Add Description||You may choose to further elaborate your question with the field here of up to 400 characters.|
|③ Category||Select the appropriate category your question is for.|
|④ Question Type||
Select the question format here from one of our 4 given choices.
It is also possible to indicate if your question is a mandatory / required one or an optional one.
|⑤ Required||Enable this checkbox should you wish for this question to be mandatory in your survey.|
|① Title||You may add a message title, of up to 100 characters, to the diner that will be displayed upon completion of filling up the survey|
|② Add Message||
You may add a message body, of up to 400 characters, to the diner that will be displayed upon completion of filling up the survey
|③ Add Link||You may add a hyperlink to the ending of your survey. The message content of the hyperlink can be up to 50 characters.|
Upon completion of creating your survey, you will be able to see it listed on the Survey screen.
1. Click on the pencil icon of the survey you wish to preview.
2. Select the Preview button here to open a tab to view a draft of your created survey.
1. Click on the ... icon of the survey you wish to publish, and select on the Activate option.
2. Surveys which have already been activated are highlighted in green, while Surveys which have not yet been activated (drafts) are highlighted in yellow.