Release Date: Thursday, 8 February 2024
- View total party size along with the breakdown in Adults, Children, Babies and Seniors on TableCheck Manager
|View total party size along with the breakdown in Adults, Children, Babies and Seniors on TableCheck Manager
Previously it was only possible to view party sizes in a breakdown of number of Adults, Children, Babies and Seniors on TableCheck Manager. By enabling this new setting addition, you will now be able to view the total number of people in the reservation party.
By default, TableCheck Manager will always display the party size in breakdown mode only. If you would like to enable the Party Size as a Total mode, this can be configured on TableCheck Settings.
1. Select on the Venues setting located on the left panel.
2. Click on the wheel icon of the outlet you wish to set up your venue message.
3. Move to the App tab, and enable the TC Manager Show Pax as Total setting and save your changes.
Where Can We See This?
All Reservations Search
Party Size Selector
Upcoming in future updates, we will be applying the total party size count in the following areas:
- Daily Reports
- TableCheck Manager on Mobile version