This function determines the quantity allowed to be ordered by customers for each particular menu:
- When Group Order is unchecked, customers may manually choose the number of orders they wish to reserve for through a drop-down list selection.
- When Group Order in checked, customers have to click on the Select button to reserve the menu. Quantity of menu orders will automatically be calculated based on number of adults and/or seniors in the reservation.
1. Select on the Menu setting located on the left panel.
2. Click the edit button against the menu item that you would like to edit.
3. Move to the Booking Rules tab, to find the Order Limit field.
TC Setting Screen
TC Booking Page
|Group Order Enabled
|Group Order Disabled