Aside from the default roles (Franchise Manager, Shop Manager, Shop Staff and Read Only) provided, you may also choose to create your own role or edit permissions to an existing role.
- The ability to access this setting requires the user to have Modify Roles permission enabled.
- You are only able to create and modify roles of the same rank and below of the account currently in use.
This article covers the following topics:
1. Select on the Roles setting located on the left panel.
Creating A New Role
2. Create a new role by clicking on the New Role button.
3. Give your new role a name, and enable or disable your desired setting permissions.
Once you are happy with the changes, click on Create Role to save your new role.
Modifying An Existing Role
2. Click on the pencil icon of the role you wish to modify.
3. Enable or disable your desired setting permissions.
Once you are happy with the changes, click on Update Role to save.