It is possible to send a bulk SMS to ALL customers who are going to visit on a specific day. Bulk SMS may come handy on days when the restaurant needs to be closed for certain reasons like extreme weather conditions, natural calamities etc.
1. Click the cogwheel icon at the top right of the Manager page and select Shop Notices.
2. Click Create Shop Notice.
3. Select a reservation date for which the Shop Notice has to be sent. Write your desired message and click Send.
4. An SMS will be sent to all customers scheduled to visit on that date.
Cancel Reservations (& Refund/Void Payments)
When you check Cancel reservations and Refund/ Void Payments, as soon as the SMS is sent, the status of all reservations on that date is automatically changed to Deleted
(In case of shops using Credit Card Integration i.e. CNP, the amount is automatically refunded only for the completed payments)
Reservation status is Deleted, not Canceled, because it is not canceled by the customer, but canceled by the restaurant.
Checking Shop Notices History
You can check the history of shop notices for your restaurant by following the below steps:
1. Select the date range and restaurant(s) that you want to search Shop Notices for, and click Click to Search.
2. The history is displayed as below.