Decide which group of team members are allowed access to assign and modify reservations on specific sets of tables in your venue!
This feature allows you ensure only certain user roles are allowed access to reservations on specific tables, and to assign or un-assign reservations on these specific tables.
This article covers the following topics:
1. Select the Tables setting by clicking on the Setup wheel icon located on the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on the table(s) you would like to place a user restriction on, and select the Edit Table(s) option.
3. Scroll down to the Roles field to apply your rules and Save to apply changes.
|Indicate if you would like to "Include" or "Exclude" the roles to be selected.
|Indicate the Roles to be "Included" or "Excluded" for the selected table(s) access.
*Multiple roles may be selected.
1. Reservations assigned on Restricted Tables, will show this icon respectively.
2. Identify Restricted Tables on the Table Display Options selector.