This article teaches you how to indicate which tables should be reserved first based on party size, for TableCheck (online) reservations.
1. Select the Tables setting by clicking on the Setup wheel icon located on the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. Move to the Priority tab.
3. Check the Enable Table Priority box to view your priority setting.
4. Begin setting the table priority manually by toggling the icon of each respective party size.
The column will become colored upon toggling the icon.
Light Blue tables
Single tables available for Online bookings.
Dark Blue tables
Table combinations available for Online bookings.
Light Gray tables
Singular tables disabled for Online bookings.
Dark Gray tables
Table combinations disabled for Online bookings.
5. Manually adjust table priority by clicking and dragging each table to its desired priority sequence.
(Tables closer to the top will be assigned first, followed by tables going down the list).