It is possible to add a short description about your shop on your TableCheck page.
This description can be anything from your restaurant's dress code, and dining policies, to operating hours and contact information.
This article covers the following topics:
1. Select on the Shops setting located on the left panel.
2. Click on the wheel icon of the shop you wish to set up your merchant message.
3. Move to the Online tab, and amend the content in the Message from Merchant field as desired.
- Basic html coding can be used here.
- There is a character word limit of up to 4000 characters.
(This includes html coding characters.)
- Click here if your merchant message has to be available in multiple languages.
4. Once all changes have been made, click on Update Shop to save.
Require Online Message Confirmation
This setting enforces diners to verify that they have read your shop's Merchant Message prior to creating a reservation on your TableCheck page.
|Require Online Message Confirmation||
On TableCheck Page
|If setting is enabled||
Required field for diner's acknowledgement.
|If setting is disabled||
Diner can proceed with their booking without acknowledging Message from Merchant.
Viewing Your Message from Merchant
Your Merchant Message is visible to diners in multiple places as seen below.
1. TableCheck Page
2. Confirmation Page