TableCheck supports 18 languages and it is possible to enable as many of them as needed. When a language is enabled, the entire content of the TableCheck page can be localized to the enabled languages.
1. Select on the Shops setting located on the left panel.
2. Click on the wheel icon of the shop you wish to enable other languages to.
3. Move to the Online tab, and select the languages you wish to enable in the Language Support field.
4. After toggling the languages you require, scroll down and click on Update Shop to save the changes.
5. Once you have enabled more than 1 language in your shop, fields where localization can be done will have a icon against them.
Click the button, an additional field will appear for you to enter your preferred translated text.
Alternatively, you can click on the icon for auto-translation (via Google translate).
6. Once you are satisfied with the translated content, click on Update Shop once again to apply the changes.
7. After the translated text has been set in place, diners who wish to view your TableCheck page in a different language, will be able to view the translated text as well.