Existing reservations can be edited for parameters such as reservation time, number of people,reservation memo, table number, etc.
The reservations can be edited via Floor & Timetable tabs.
1. Select the reservation you want to edit and click Edit button displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2. In the Reservation Form, click the parameter to be edited, make the necessary change and click the Save.
To change the table, click the table displayed in dark green on the Edit screen to release the table, and click the new available table, then Save.
Edit history can be found in Audit Trail tab of Reservation Details screen that appears when you double-click an existing reservation.
1. Select the reservation you want to edit
2. Reservation Details screen will open up, click Edit Reservation button at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click the parameter to be edited on the Reservation Form, make the necessary change and click Save.
If you want to change the table or time of the reservation, you can simply drag and drop the reservation to another table and/ or timeslot.
Edited history can be found in Audit Trail tab of Reservation Details screen that appears when you click an existing reservation.