Once you have a considerable number of customers in your database, you may want to download the entire database or only certain customer profiles based on specific conditions, into an Excel/ CSV file.
This export can be done with the Advanced Search function found in the Customers tab.
1. There is an extensive number of fields you may wish to filter customers by.
(If you wish to export ALL profiles in your database, skip to step 2)
2. Below image shows the example for filtering customers who have opted in for receiving offers and marketing emails from the venue by selecting Allowed against the Marketing field.
Once the filter(s) have been set as desired, you may click the Search button, and your list of matching customer profiles will be generated.
(If no filter was added, the full customer database will be loaded.)
3. When the profiles have been generated, you will have a few options of your preferred mode of export (i.e. Excel / CSV/ Email Marketing).
View Customers option will allow you to view the list of customers without exporting any data. This option is available to all user roles.
The Excel button allows you to export the customer data in Excel format. This option is available to Franchise Managers only.
The CSV button allows you to export the customer data in CSV format. This option is available to Franchise Managers only.
The Email Marketing button provides the option of exporting the customer list to an integrated Benchmark account. Benchmark is a third-party marketing company, an account should be created separately to make use of this feature.
Exporting to Excel / CSV
1. Upon selecting the Excel / CSV button, a passcode will be generated. This passcode will be required to access the database file.
2. The link to download database file will be sent to the email ID used to access your TableSolution account.
This link will expire after 24 hours.
3. Download and open the file. At this point, the file should request a passcode from you.
Enter the passcode generated in step 1.
4. In case you lost the passcode after it was generated, you may go to Export Jobs to retrieve it.
Simply copy your passcode here. Alternatively, you can click the arrow key to resend the download link to your email.